P2S Banner

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Site of the Day

Let me introduce you to one of the best sites I've come across:


Points2Shop. This site allows you to take surveys, play games, and buy awesome products at a lot cheaper than MSRP. Now, I know you've seen this whole song and dance before, they're always scamming you and they never pay, right? Wrong. P2S is the most legit site I've ever gone to. They even help you find promotions/surveys/games that payout high and quickly. They showed me a neat tool I never knew about, and I thought I had seen them all!

I would definitely suggest trying out Points2Shop. It's free, it only takes a moment to sign up, and it's definitely worth it. Heck, I was only on for a little bit and I made 1000 points ($10). If you've got a lot of friends, tell them to sign up as well. You get $1 for each person that signs up using your link, and you make an extra 15% of whatever they make!

Oh! You're probably also wondering about the things you can get. It's probably very limited and has nothing you'll want, right? Wrong again! They use Amazon to pay out, so if they don't have something you want in their list of prizes, you can choose something off of Amazon, and they will send it to you! How awesome is that?


Pro Tips:
Since P2S does make its money from affiliate marketing, most of the surveys you'll come across require personal info/email/downloads. Most of this stuff I'll cover in a post of its own, but for the time being, this segment is called Protips, and you'll be able to get some basic info about how to keep yourself safe in these section.

1) Create a new e-mail address. I suggest using Gmail, but you can use whatever you like.
2) When signing up for offers, use this e-mail address. This will send all that awful spam to that email only, instead of flooding your actual inbox.
3) Don't use the email you just made for anything else other than spam mail! This way, you won't have to worry about checking it except for rare occasions.
4) I will post a tutorial about this at a later point, but Google "SandboxIE". It is one of the most useful tools I have ever seen in my life. It allows you to run programs inside a controlled space. Long story short? No more spyware.
5) Never, ever, ever give out real contact info unless you are receiving an actual product that you want. Spammers are just going to send you spam, they don't actually care about where they send it to.

Until tomorrow, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Thats pretty sweet, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -DO-

    Thanks for the comment! If you live in the UK you can earn points and cash with P2S, or if you live elsewhere in Europe you can still earn cash.

    ReplyDelete